- Frosting containers (i.e. Betty Crocker or Pillsbury)
- Styrofoam Meat Trays
- Yogurt Cups 6-8 oz. or larger
- Cottage Cheese containers 16oz. or larger
- Sour Cream or Ricotta containers
- Oatmeal round boxes large or small
- Pringles containers
- Stouffer’s Black oval trays (or similar) from single meals
- Nestle Coffee Mate bottles (or similar)
- Cool Whip containers (or similar)
- Margarine, Cream Cheese (or similar)
- Sherbet (or similar) plastic containers
If any parent would like to volunteer to be a helper in the art room with mounting art work, or hanging artwork around the building or in the community, you can e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org., or send a note to school.
Please be sure to check my blog to see the latest happenings in the art room.
Please begin to start saving recycled supplies for the art room which we will be using for our paper mache' sculptures. I will start collecting right after the holidays. If you have something unique that you regularly buy, that you think we could use in the art room, please send me an email. email@example.com Space is limited for storage, so it would be best to check first if you have a lot to send in. Be sure to make sure all recycled supplies are washed out before sending to school.
Mr. Jay Granucci