More notes from the art room...
Please send any of these items into school washed out when you are done with them. Please, no metal cans with sharp edges or glass.
- Frosting containers (ie Betty Crocker or Pillsbury)
- Styrofoam Meat Trays
- Plastic trays (similar to what mushrooms might come in)
- Yogurt Cups 6-8 oz. or larger
- Cottage Cheese containers 16oz. or larger
- Sour Cream or Ricotta containers
- Oatmeal round boxes large or small
- Pringles containers
- Stouffer’s Black oval trays (or similar) from single meals
- Nestle Coffee Mate bottles (or similar)
- Cool Whip containers (or similar)
- Margarine, Cream Cheese (or similar)
- Sherbet (or similar) plastic containers
- Paper towel / toilet paper rolls
- Egg cartons
- Shoe boxes
- Decomposeable packing chips (like styrofoam)
If you have any other items which you think we could use, please e-mail me at email@example.com
Thank-you for your help and continued support!